Our 2 Year-old room opened in January 2013 and has allowed us to further expand our offer of early educational excellence.
We give priority to children who meet the 2 Year Old 15 hour Eligibility Criteria:
- all two year-old children who are looked after by the Local Authority
- two year-old children whose families meet the criteria for Free School Meals:
- Income Support (annual income of not over £16,190)
- Income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance (ESA) (annual income of not over £16,190)
- income-related Employment and Support Allowance (ESA) (annual income of not over £16,190)
- support through part 6 of the Immigration and Asylum Act
- the guaranteed element of State Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit and have an annual income of not over £16,190
If you think your child may be eligible for two year old funding, please contact the Free School Meals Team at BANES on 01225 394317. You will need your National Insurance number.
Please see the EYE Fact Sheet – Parent 2 Year Funding for more details.