Fulltime Teacher Vacancy from 1st September 2020
Due to an increase in pupil numbers, we have a vacancy, from September 2020, to teach in a Year 1 class. This is a Fixed Term position for 12 months pending a review of the School’s budget in Spring 2021.
This vacancy is a new post within a friendly and dynamic Key Stage 1 Team. We can provide excellent mentoring and professional support for NQTs and experienced colleagues alike.
If you have a passion for learning, a dedication to children and a commitment to teamwork, then we would like to hear from you.
The successful applicant will:
- be a passionate and reflective teacher with a commitment to ongoing professional development;
- be committed to the development of the whole child, beginning with their social and emotional development;
- be a team player who is able to collaborate and provide encouragement and support for colleagues;
- be committed to the Twerton Infant School and Nursery’s aims and ethos;
- be dedicated to delivering high quality learning activities for all pupils;
- be passionate about developing a creative and stimulating environment;
- have high expectations for all of our children.
We have a strong governing board and as well as a nurturing, positive ethos. We offer a culture of continuing improvement, professional growth and high expectations. Our current Ofsted rating is ‘Good’ with ‘Outstanding in EYFS’ and our Mission is to be Outstanding across the whole school and both nurseries.
You can learn more about the school by reading about our Curriculum: https://twertoninfant.school/learning-together/
You can find out more by visiting our Social Media pages:
Visits to the school would usually be encouraged, however this will not be possible at this time. If you have any questions about the vacancy please contcat the school on 01225 423526, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The closing date for applications is Monday 8th June. Please send applications to email@example.com, FAO Mr George Samios (Headteacher).
Applicants will be shortlisted on Tuesday 9th June and candidates will be invited to interview on Friday 12th June, please include an email address and telephone number with your application. The selection procedure will involve a short outdoor teaching activity with a small number of children. Details will be sent to shortlisted candidates.